Monken Hadley is inspected by two bodies: OFSTED and SIAMS.
The aim of the SIAMS inspection, commissioned by the Department of Education for all church schools, is to look at how effective the school's distinctive Christian vision is, how it is established and promoted by leadership at all levels and the effectiveness of the teaching of RE.
In February 2023 the school received both Ofsted and SIAMS inspections.
We are delighted that both inspections went well and the school received a judgement of Outstanding in all areas from Ofsted and Excellent in all areas from SIAMS.
There are many positive comments in each of the reports; here are some of our highlights:
- "Pupils thrive in this school. They are happy and safe."
- "Pupils’ behaviour is exceptional. "
- "Pupils are highly focused on their learning."
- "Leaders help pupils to develop high levels of confidence and assurance."
- "Leaders have ensured that there is an excellent quality of education across all aspects of school life."
- “Being part of a caring and nurturing school community is transformational.”
- “The school has applied the vision to the exceptional curriculum offered to pupils.”
- “Staff and pupils look after one another spontaneously demonstrating the loving culture of the school.”
- “Pupils describe themselves as “champions for and with others”
- “The sense of affection throughout the school community is breathtaking.”
We are so incredibly proud of our school, the children, staff, governors and wider parent community. This is a huge recognition of the school and the journey we are on.
Ofsted Inspection Report 2023 SIAMS Inspection Report 2023